Table of contents
1. What is UBS Accounting
2. How to create a New Company Directory
3. How to log in Company Accounting System
4. What are the Basic Steps for computerization using UBS Accounting
5. How to do the Company setting
6. How to set the Accounting Year
7. How to create Chart Of Account
8. How to Print Chart of Account
9. How to Organize Batches
10. How to do Transaction
11. How to View & Print Reports
12. How to do Backup & Restore
13. How to Clear File & Generate Sample Chart?
14. How to Enter Opening Balances
15. How to Maintain Stock Value
16. How to Delete unwanted Transaction
17. How to Distribute Last Year Debtors Aging
18. How to view Debtor Statement
19. How to Distribute Last Year Creditors Aging
20. How to calculate Dividend and Taxation
21. What we should do Before Year End
22. How to do Year End Processing
23. What happen After Year End
24. How to set the Departmental Account (Project)
25. How to Maintain Project Titles
26. How to do Transaction for each Department
27. How to Maintain stock Value in Departmental Account (Project)
28. How to create .Dbf file
29. How to view Consolidated Account
30. How to Maintain Multiple Opening & Closing Stock
31. How to create Other Creditors
32. How to use QUICK method without blocking other side
33. How to do Bank Reconciliation Statement
34. How do you handle the Post Dated Cheque
35. How to change the Password
36. How to change the Language
37. Using Wizard - Sales, Purchase, Payment, Receipt
Before enrolling in this course, you should have:
• Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system (OS).
• Comfortable installing software and loading files.
• Using the mouse in general inclusive the left, middle or Scroll wheel and right button.
• Fair understanding of keyboard usage like short-cut keys, combination of key strokes and function keys.
• Basic knowledge of accounting is required for UBS Accounting or UBS: ONE Accounting.
Throughout the years, students from all walks of life have taken this course such as those listed below:
• Accounting students
• Account clerks
• IT Managers
• Audit firms